Statement of Faith
- That man's chief and highest end is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.
1 Cor. 10:31; Rom 11:36; Eph. 3:20-21; 1 Tim 1:17.
- That there is only one living God, that He is the creator of all things both visible and invisible, and that He exists in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Dan. 6:26; Col. 1:16, Jn. 14:16; Jn. 10:30, Matt. 16:16, Mk. 1:10-11.
- That the Bible is the holy, inspired, inerrant, and infallible Word of God, the only rule of faith and practice for all mankind. 2 Tim. 3:16-17; Jn. 10:35; Matt. 5:18; 2 Pt. 1:20-21.
- That believers were chosen by the grace of God from all eternity to be saved by the atoning blood of Jesus Christ, never to be snatched from His hand. Jn. 17:6; Eph. 1:4-7,11; 1 Pt. 1:2; Jn. 6:39-40; Jn.10:28-29.
- Believers are indwelt by the Holy Spirit, God's Counselor, who strengthens believers, makes them progressively more holy, and enables them to glorify and serve God.
Jn. 14:l5-17,26; 2 Cor. 3:18; Phil. 2;13.
- That man is sinful and without hope apart from the grace and mercy of God and that salvation is obtained only through acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. Rom. 3:23-24; Eph. 2:8-9; Jn. 3:16.
- That Jesus Christ is fully man and fully God. Born of a virgin, He died for our sins, and was raised from the dead, and sits at the right hand of God interceding on our behalf.
Lk. 1:26-31; Matt. 1:22-23; 1 Cor. 15:3-4; 1 Pt 1:3; Heb. 7:24.
- That Jesus Christ will return and resurrect both the saved and the unsaved: the saved unto eternal life and the unsaved unto eternal separation from God. Jn. 10:14-16; Matt. 25:41; Rev. 22:12-16; Acts 24:16; Rom. 6:5.
- That the Church is the body of Jesus Christ on earth and exists to equip believers for effective Christian living and to proclaim the Gospel to our community and the world.
Eph. 5:23; Col. 1:18,24; Matt. 28:19-20.